DIABLO3

Der Nachfolger zum öffentlichen Forum der alten Seite.

Re: DIABLO3

Postby Pendragon » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 am

Nachmittags bin ich leider nicht da, wegen Abends müsst Ihr Uli fragen, weil wir eigentlich bei mir den Urlaub planen wollten...
It's funny how falling feels like flying ... for a little while.
Pendragon
Großer Auserwählter und Vollkommener Maurer

Postby Beav » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 am

Lvl 60! :D

Gestern Azmodan auf Hell gelegt.

@Kaiser: Der Drop-Bonus hängt am Lvl, ned am Schwierigkeitsgrad. :) Der Dicke hat 3 Gelbe und 4 Blaue gedropped!
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
Beav

Postby Kaiser » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:45 am

...uuund karpott! Diablo auf Hell im ersten Versuch gelegt - davor an die zwanzig Mal an Izual verreckt. Nächster Stop: Inferno...
Kaiser

Postby Beav » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 am

Dann kannst mir ja heut Abend in Akt4 helfen. Hab gestern noch im AH aufgerüstet. Neue Waffe --> ca. 10k Schaden! Da sollt ich Rakanoth ja wohl erledigen können, bevor er mich erledigt. ;)
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
Beav

Postby Bogus » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Bogus

Postby Beav » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Welcher Schwierigkeitsgrad?
Des schaut doch total langweilig aus...da verreck ich lieber a paarmal als Nahkämpfer. ;)
Beav

Postby Bogus » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Inferno :)
Bogus

Postby Beav » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Krass!
Beav

Postby Kaiser » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Geschichten aus dem Inferno: alleine seh ich gegen viele Bossgruppen überhaupt kein Land, zusammen mit Beav gings bis Leoric eigentlich, von gelegentlichem Ableben bei fiesen Fähigkeiten abgesehen, ganz gut. Bei Leoric aber war zu zweit überhaupt kein Durchkommen, vielleicht einmal bis etwa zur Hälfte geschafft, dann war Schluss. Seltsamerweise haben wir ihn dann beide einzeln in separaten Spielen innerhalb von zehn Minuten legen können.
Kaiser

Postby Beav » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Bei Bossgruppen hilft es unglaublich, wenn sich die Viecher nicht komplett auf einen konzentrieren können. Was Leoric angeht...der war halt scho übel. One-Hit-Gesterbe...
Wenn in dem Raum ein Heilbrunnen wär, dann hätten wir's wahrscheinlich irgendwie gepackt, aber so...wennst 1x in Bedrängnis bist, kriegst deine HP nicht mehr regeneriert...
Aber bis dahin hat's eigentlich richtig Spaß gemacht!

Machen die Monster eigentlich mehr Schaden, wenn man Coop spielt? Oder haben die nur mehr HP?
Beav

Postby Bogus » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Info zu patch 1.0.3

We’re shifting to a philosophy where the best items in the game can drop from many different places, so a wider variety of play styles are viable.

We’re going to be reviewing Legendary items in a future patch. Legendaries won’t change in 1.0.3. When we’re done, high level Legendaries should be flat out better than blue items.

We’re lowering the number of guaranteed Rare items on bosses when you have your full five stacks of DiabloWikiNephalem Valor from two guaranteed Rares to one guaranteed Rare. In exchange, all champion and rare packs will now drop a bonus guaranteed Rare item when you have your full five stacks.

We’re removing the bonus monster damage per additional player in a coop game.

We’re adjusting the damage and health of monsters in Inferno Act II, III and IV. Our design goal with Acts II, III and IV is to keep them challenging, but smooth the difficulty ramp out a bit.

Repair costs on level 60 items are going to go up a lot. We’re currently evaluating repair costs between 4x and 6x their current values.

We need to reduce the effectiveness of Increased Attack Speed overall.

A Dramatic reduction is on the combine costs for tier 2-8 gems.

Class tuning is not a major focus for 1.0.3.
Bogus

Postby Beav » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 am

Die geplanten Änderungen hören sich ja ganz gut an...vielleicht kommt ma dann in Akt2 Inferno sogar ausm Dorf raus, ohne von ner Standardfliege Insta-gekilled zu werden...

Hab mit Kaiser grade den Butcher auf Inferno gelegt! Harter Kampf, aber war cool. :)
Allerdings muss ich mir jetzt wohl ne komplett neue Ausrüstung zusammenkaufen, wenn ich in Akt2 a paar Meter weit kommen will...
Beav

Postby Kaiser » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 am

Maghda auf Inferno down - Weg dorthin war nach Umstellung auf Faustwaffe + Schild mit Resistenzen von den weißen Mobs her machbar, solange man vorsichtig zu Werke geht. Hatte nur zwei Bosspacks, eines war mit viel Micromanagement ohne Sterben kaputt, das andere war aussichtslos. Zwischenboss und Maghda selbst problemlos.
Kaiser

Postby Beav » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Na sauber!
Da ich mich aber weigere, meinem Barbar a Schild zu geben, werd ich des wohl erstmal lassen müssen. :) Vielleicht wird's ja mit dem nächsten Patch auch mit 2-Hander machbar.
Beav

Postby Bogus » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:24 pm

schöner post im battle.net forum :)

MANY EXPLOITS REMAIN AFTER 1.03

First, thank you for addressing so many of the important issues in this patch. After playing a couple of quests tonight, however, I’ve realized that the fight against exploiters will never truly be won.
DPS is still way out of control – in some cases I’ve even seen players kill certain monsters before they were killed themselves
People are still taking advantage of skills with unintended effects such as increased survival, damage output, and situation control
There are several chests that continue to drop gold when opened; there are also still other, more nefarious means of gold farming, such as killing enough monsters that you actually MAKE more gold than your repairs cost
I personally witnessed an incident where a player found a yellow item, and when they identified it, it had stats that could be exploited to increase their combat effectiveness – for the class they were playing at the time.
Some gear seen on vendors still had stats other than Vitality that could, in the hands of an insidious agent, theoretically be employed toward the end of making combat easier (less dying, and in extreme cases, more killing)
Bosses are still able to be killed by players – I don’t have screenshots to prove this, but it is happening. Hopefully your data analysis can pick it up.
Some bosses and rares are failing to properly spam stun, wall, poison, set afire, teleport into pools of acid, knockback, slow, and freeze players simultaneously while they teleport-kite the player at supersonic speed, carpeting every square inch of the zone with toxic ooze and letting their invulnerable minions with boss powers one- and two-shot us.
I personally was able to set up a bizarre configuration in the auction house search panel where I could find items with specific stats and also be able to sort them in a way that was not effectively random.
A friend of mine told me they were playing with some person earlier who – and I’m just the messenger here – seemed like they might be having fun while playing the game. I don’t know how true this is, but if it’s even a possibility, god help us all.

I’m just trying to do my part to ensure this kind of disgusting and cowardly behavior gets stamped out as soon as possible. If there’s anything I hate in a game, it’s feeling like I’m getting more powerful and that my time and efforts are culminating in some kind of… /shudder… progression. I’m in this for the frustration and disappointment, 100%, and I stand behind you with every patch that brings us closer to those ideals.

Keep up the great work.
Bogus

PreviousNext

Return to Pausenhof